Brave the Extremes
FWD Adventure Asia Raffle Promo
Do you have the confidence to live extraordinary this 2019!
This April, #FWDTeamAsia runners from Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and Hong Kong will be braving the extremes at the FWD North Pole Marathon, including PH runner Joyette Jopson who is aiming to become the first Pinay to finish the race!
FWD PH challenges you to live bigger and conquer the extreme—Macau Tower Climb and Bungee Jump; Jungle zipline in Chiang Mai, Thailand; Tandem Paragliding across the Yamaguchi valleys in Japan. Join the FWD Adventure Asia raffle promo and get the chance to win an adventure trip for two at the #FWDTeamAsia country of your choice!
It’s so easy!
- Go to npmarathon.fwd.com.ph and click the link to the raffle.
- Put in your contact details.
Like Facebookfirstname.lastname@example.org and follow IG/@fwdlife_ph for the announcement of winners!
Terms and Conditions:
- The promo is launched and handled by FWD Life Insurance Corporation.
- It is open to Filipinos or Filipino residents, 18 years old and above.
- Employees and agents of FWD Life Insurance Corporation, as well as their relatives up to the second degree, are not allowed to join.
- There is no purchase requirement in entering this promotion.
- Contest will run from March 19 to June 31, 2019.
- Data capture will be done on our official campaign website: https://npmarathon.fwd.com.ph.
- 10 lucky winners of Rudy Project sunglasses and One (1) lucky winner of the Grand Prize, a 3D2N adventure travel package for two (2) to your #FWDTeamAsia country of choice.
- Those who have already won a prize are not allowed to win again.
- The Grand Prize Winner must avail of the Travel Prize until December 31, 2019 only.
- Prizes are not convertible to cash but are transferable.
- The Grand Prize (Travel Prize) is inclusive of two (2) airfare tickets, hotel accommodations, and tour package.
- The Grand Prize Winner/s must have valid documentation, including a valid passports, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. FWD Life Insurance Corporation is not responsible for the passport processing fees and other flight associated taxes included within the Travel Prize. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of the authorities (including costs associated with delay), will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner/s.
- The Travel Prize must be taken as stated in these Terms and Conditions and no compensation will be payable if the Grand Prize Winner is unable to use the Travel Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Grand Prize Winner is, for any reason, unable to travel, whether the failure was due to reason beyond their control or otherwise, then the Grand Prize Winner will forfeit the Travel Prize.
- Winners’ prize experience may be filmed and photographed by FWD.
- FWD Life Insurance Corporation has the right to use the uploaded videos/photos of the prize experience for its advertising materials such as, but not limited to, print, out-of-home (billboard, posters and tarpaulins), TV commercial, social media posts, and digital advertisements (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), and digital banner ads.
- FWD Life Insurance Corporation reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of catastrophe, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified via FWD's official social media pages.
- FWD’s decision, to be done by or in the presence of three FWD representatives, is final and irrevocable.
- The electronic raffle will be held at the FWD head office located at the FWD head office located at 9th Floor, W Fifth Building, 5th Avenue corner 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
- All winners will be announced on FWD’s official Facebook page, @fwdlife.ph